My grandmother died today (Mother's Day)

Jesus called my grandmother, Mona, Home today, on Mother’s Day. She was very much looking forward to her Heavenly Homecoming and had a peaceful death this morning. Please keep her soul in your prayers. Thank you!

God bless you for your faith and serenity, along with the tears and thoughts of your loss.
May God bless and comfort your family. May your grandmother’s loving prayers for you all be lovingly and abundantly answered by God.

Praying for the repose of her soul, and for the peace and comfort of you all. God bless.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Praying for your Grandmother’s Soul and for your family…

Praying for the repose of your grandmother’s soul and for your family.

Praying for the repose of her soul & the peace of the family.
Lord Jesus please bless this family.

I am praying for you grandmother’s soul and you and your family.

My grandmother also passed away this month (on May 1st). She would have been 93 yrs this Thursday.

May God bless you and may you find peace and stength in the knowledge she is with God. Letting a loved one go is never easy…I will include your grandmother and yours in my evening prayers…

My sincere condolences. It is sad to lose one’s grandmother. Prayers ascending for her soul and for you and your family.

*Praying that she has gone to rest in hopes of rising again, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. *

I’ll be keeping your grandmother, you, and your family in my prayers. (My dear MIL died two years ago today; they are rejoicing in heaven!)

I will keep your Grandmother, and you and your family, in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

I’m so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain as I just lost my Mom last Monday.
God bless you and your family. You are all in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Thank you all for your prayers! :slight_smile: I found out that she died wearing the Brown Scapular, which is a very comforting thought. The doctors thought she wouldn’t live to see Christmas 2008, so she has had a nice long time to prepare for meeting God.

Eternal rest grant unto Mona, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.