My grandmother

Hi guys,
My grandmother has owned and operated a dress shop for nearly forty years. She’s seventy years old, and being run ragged by all the demands the shop puts on her. This year she asked my family to pray extra hard that she can find a buyer for the shop. Could you please join me in this? She’s already had two strokes, and I want to keep her from having another - or worse. She’s asking for the special intercession of St. Therese of the Little Flower. Thank you all! :slight_smile:

*Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals. You who gave me the Divine gift to forgive all the wrongs done to me and You who are in all instances of my life. I want to Thank You for everything and confirm with You once more that I never want to be separate from You no matter how great the material desire may be.I want to be with You and my loved ones in Your Perpetual Glory. Amen ( Make Request here)
Please pray this prayer for 3 days consecutively. Then publish your request will be granted. Thank You Holy Spirit.
*Taken from a recent post by Valante. Thank you for posting it!

Praying hard.

Saying special prayers for your Grandmother’s shop to sell. Praying for her health and well-being, and for your whole family.

Prayer for a Business

Lord God,

Thank you for the opportunity to run this business.
I trust in your wisdom as I seek to work hard to make it secure and prosperous.
May good practice be the cornerstone of everything I do.
Come reveal new openings and areas for expansion and development.
May this business grow and flourish, creating great opportunity and provision for all those involved.
In the name of Jesus,
Amen.

Praying for your grandmother, that she may find a buyer for her shop, soon and at a fair price, also for her health and peace of mind, and for you and your family.

praying for your grandmother

Dear St. Therese,

Please intercede for the grandmother who needs her shop to be sold. You said that you would let fall a shower of roses. For the glory of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit may this circumstance change for the benefit of the grandmother.

Praying for your Grandmother’s intentions.

I never met my grandmothers, you are lucky! Praying for her!

Remembering your grandmother and her intentions in my daily prayers. God bless!

Prayer for a Business

Lord God,

Thank you for the opportunity to run this business.
I trust in your wisdom as I seek to work hard to make it secure and prosperous.
May good practice be the cornerstone of everything I do.
Come reveal new openings and areas for expansion and development.
May this business grow and flourish, creating great opportunity and provision for all those involved.
In the name of Jesus,
Amen.

And a Hail Mary…

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for your grandmother…
[LEFT]+
[/LEFT]

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.*

Prayers continuing for your grandmother…
[LEFT]+
[/LEFT]

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.*

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it know that anyone
who fled to thy protection, implored thy help,
or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy clemency hear and answer them.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.