My "Humble" Opinion Is: I Need To Give Up Forum Debating for Lent

Just think, you won't have to put up with my opinionated opinions for six whole weeks. :D That's right - I'm not going to post on any discussion threads the whole time. Nor in Back Fence or Clubhouse. Also I'm going silent on Facebook. This is part of a spiritual exercise for me as in I don't have to express every "pearl of wisdom" or wit that comes to mind.

I will only look at devotionals and my groups - it has to be "religious" in other words and my Internet time will be limited as well.

Enjoy! :wave:

This sounds like a good idea to me.

No bunnehs? :bighanky::sad_bye:

I have always enjoyed reading your posts and I will miss them for the next six weeks!

I agree that taking a break from the forums can be a good idea, because I know some of these threads can hit pretty close to home. It's easy to become too emotionally involved in someone else's problems when you know exactly what they're going through.

High Five! :aok:

How funny, I plan to give up a blog that draws me into some very negative emotions at times. I plan to come here instead! In other words, I'm going to "Take up" Catholic Answers for Lent, lol.

[quote="Mary_Gail_36, post:3, topic:231767"]
No bunnehs? :bighanky::sad_bye:

[/quote]

:( No bunnehs but doant cry - I will haz bunnehs again wen Easter come! :) An odders kin keep bunneh thread going so is all gud.

Sheesh! If everyone stops posting, what will happen to CAF???

:hmmm:

Some of us might have to double up to cover the ones who go missing!!!

:onpatrol:

[quote="TheRealJuliane, post:8, topic:231767"]
Sheesh! If everyone stops posting, what will happen to CAF???

:hmmm:

Some of us might have to double up to cover the ones who go missing!!!

:onpatrol:

[/quote]

:rotfl: Guess that would be better than talking to the trolls :D If you miss me too much :bighanky: I will still be on other threads! Just not "controversial" ones. Have a blessed Lent! :)

[quote="3DOCTORS, post:7, topic:231767"]
:( No bunnehs but doant cry - I will haz bunnehs again wen Easter come! :) An odders kin keep bunneh thread going so is all gud.

[/quote]

Das rite...bunnehs for Easter wit bazkits and chokilts! But da bunneh be missin you in de mean times.:sad_bye:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.