My husband has kidney infection

Please pray for him, he just called me from home, he was getting ready for work, and is doubled over in pain. He is going to go to the doctor…he has had a kidney stone one time before a long time ago, please pray he gets better soon. :frowning: By the time I get home, he could probably be at the doctor’s office, with the endless rain and so forth, it will take me a while to get home. Always something–he is worried about work, because he is a manager, and Disney frowns on people calling off when there is mandatory overtime. I am really starting to dislike that company–someone is sick they need to jump through hoops to get the time off during overtime? :mad: Unless you are a cartoon designer, or the CEO, otherwise, general managers are treated poorly. Thank you!!

Sorry to hear that dear Whatevergirl …
Your husband will in my Rosary for this night.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

So sorry! I will indeed keep him in my prayers.

We have many friends who are Disney employees (very talented performers.) I am well aware of how poorly they are sometimes treated.

Dear Lord, please help whatevergirl’s husband be healed of his kidney infection soon. May he receive proper medical care and all the help in the world he needs from You, from the medical staff, and from his loving family. May he be abandoned to your will and place his complete confidence in You and not be afraid. May he know that You are in control and want him well soon and want him only to endure his suffering for a while and will make good come out of it. May he offer up his suffering redemptively for the conversion and salvation of souls and may he receive special graces from You to persevere in his faith joyfully during this difficult and painful time. Amen.

*Yes, it’s really something dixie. Not to get off topic, but Disney has turned into a greed machine…Walt Disney is probably turning in his grave to see what it’s become. The movies aren’t even that ‘wholesome’ anymore…sad. There are perks certainly, but it’s a company built around greed.

ANYWAYS…as bizarre as this sounds, I feel like I’m coming down with one. :eek::frowning: I have that stiff feeling in my back, and other symptoms…I will leave out. :o Could be sympathy pains, over my dh feeling sick, but I get kidney infections, once every 6 months…the last one I had was back in December…I feel so bad for my dh, he is so sick, just hope he gets better soon. :frowning: I am a little concerned…he never goes for a physical…I go regularly, and he’s 50 now, he needs certain exams at this age. Please keep praying everyone–thank you kindly! *

Praying for you both.

Men truly do suffer more with kidney infections than do women. My Hubby had one about two years ago and suffered horribly. He had to go to the emergency room for the pain. He vowed to treat me with utmost sympathy the next time I came down with one! (He always treats me like a Queen, but he said he REALLY understood after his own infection!)

I will include your hubby in my evening prayers. :gopray:

For your husband in health and job treatment

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

*Thank you everyone for your prayers. I’m heading to the doctor shortly myself. I can’t believe I don’t feel well, and feel like too have a uti or kidney infection. :rolleyes:

My dh is still not back from the doctor, they sent him across the street for a MRIa little while ago. :frowning: I have been praying that he is ok. So many thoughts are running through my head, please Lord, do not let something serious be wrong with him.

Please keep praying, if you would…thank you!*

For your husband’s health, well being, and job improvement.
Also for your health and well being, and your family.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

*Well, my husband has kidney stones…SEVERAL in his left kidney. He is on some happy pills right now. :smiley: He is feeling no pain. But, he has to pass them, OR they will have to take them. :blush: Sounds pretty horrible. Hopefully, they will pass…naturally.

I am happy that he doesn’t have something worse, he was concerned. I went to the doctor, and nothing is wrong with me, why do I not feel well. :rolleyes: Well, if I feel worse as the weekend goes on, the doctor told me to come back to run another test.

Please keep my husband in your prayers, that he will be well very soon…he will be off of work for several days. I have missed my husband, he works a lot, but I didn’t want him to be home like this! :frowning:

Thank you everyone. :grouphug:*

Still in my prayers

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Praying for DH to find healing and peace. Sorry he’s not always treated well over there. :frowning:

Prayers for you and your family and for his recovery this weekend…

Wow, a 50 year old man that doesn’t like going to doctors and needs a physical, I can only imagine. :stuck_out_tongue:

*lol–what is it with men and doctors? :rolleyes: Thanks for your prayers, and thank you Suzanne, kennewick, and everyone else. Your prayers mean so much to us. *

Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Praying for you both

Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a bad time and that your husband is ill. I should head off for the night’s sleep now, but I’ll be praying for you both at Mass in the morning

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.