My husband hits me

Praying That You Will Follow The Advice That The Others Have Posted. Sacred Heart Of Jesus Please
Protect This Family From Harm.
No One Deserves This Kind Of Abuse No Matter What.
Please Heed Everyones Advice.
Grandma Glor

0 Likes

Praying for the protection of you and your child, praying for the healing of your husband.

0 Likes

Please please please please call that hotline today! You and your little one deserve better. I’ll pray for the both of you.

0 Likes

Prayers also going up for you from Oregon. Please take the advice of everyone here and get out of this relationship as quickly as you can safely do so with your child.

0 Likes

I hope everything works out. God bless you.

0 Likes

I’m praying for you with tears for your protection and your child, and for the healing of your husband.
Keepus updated

0 Likes

Praying for your family…

0 Likes

Loving God,

We pray for your blessing on this family and especially for strength and courage for IFeelHelpless to take herself and her child to a place of safety. We pray that our sister will listen to the advise of OldRedleg and that you will inspire her with perseverance and fortitude to take the appropriate action in accordance with your divine and perfect will. Help our sister IFeelHelpless make the choices to protect the health and well being of herself and her family and send your Guardian Angels to protect her as she makes the difficult decisions and moves forward with your plan for her and her child.

We pray in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior,

Amen.

0 Likes

Still praying

0 Likes

Still praying very hard for you and your precious child!

0 Likes

You are in my prayers!

Please seek advice on how to get your CHILD away from this man forever. The courts WILL allow visitation… you need a PLAN and documented proof of abuse. The abuser will use your child against you.
Please research what a sociopath is. www.lovefraud.com
If this is a description of what your husband is… you need to be prepared so when you leave you will not be a victim of the courts as well.

God Bless you and keep you.

0 Likes

Out of all these prayers You have one post and you have YET to respond to any of these. What is happening? People are reaching out to you and you don’t answer. You are opening your self and your child to danger. I am sorry but why aren’t you LISTENING to what God is telling you to do.

0 Likes

We care of you. Update us.
Continued prayers

0 Likes

Loving God,

We pray for your blessing on this family and especially for strength and courage for IFeelHelpless to take herself and her child to a place of safety. We pray that our sister will listen to the advise of OldRedleg and that you will inspire her with perseverance and fortitude to take the appropriate action in accordance with your divine and perfect will. Help our sister IFeelHelpless make the choices to protect the health and well being of herself and her family and send your Guardian Angels to protect her as she makes the difficult decisions and moves forward with your plan for her and her child.

We pray in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior,

Amen.

0 Likes

Still praying very hard for you!

0 Likes

Still praying

0 Likes

closed #37
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.