My husband is in danger

Dear fellow posters - Please pray for my dear husband of many years as his physical and moral health are very compromised. He has lived for a few years now in adultery with another older woman who is alcoholic, as he is. He recently suffered a massive stroke and recurring heart problems but continues to feel that he doesn’t need to change anything for his soul to get to heaven. Rather he is being urged by her to take more money and security from me. Through the grace of God and the forgiving example of Christ, I still love him. But I suffer a lot at the rejection as do my adult sons and other family. I firmly believe God will save his soul as he has saved his body time and again. When people ask why I think God saved his life when he hasn’t changed anything yet, I tell them that He had to have a living body in order for my husband to save his soul. (We know that Christ has infinite mercy and will be the final judge, but we can also see when one lives in a state of mortal sin and danger.) If you are in a similar situation in any way, please know that God will save your marriage and your souls if you have enough faith and follow His laws. God bless.

Romick

Romick I will keep your husband and you, and your sons, in prayer.

Father, in Jesus’ name, please hear the prayers of this woman who lives the gospel in forgiving the one who has so persistently betrayed her and himself. Please grant her prayers for the salvation of his soul.

Please grant healing to her children and her sons, and other family, for the harm her husband has done them.
Please prevent any further injustice to her and to her descendants, by preventing him from removing assets and security from his rightful family.

Father we place these intentions before Your merciful love.
Thank You, Father

I will be praying the chaplet of Divine Mercy for him.

We will pray the Rosary for continued grace and strength for you, and for physical and moral healing for your husband.

God bless all!!!

I will pray for you all tonight.

Praying for your husband and family

Praying very hard for your family!

Praying for you and your family. May you continue to have faith in the Lord!

I’m late in thanking you all, but very sincere. I know our Dear Lord is battling the devil on this situation with my husband and the other woman. Each day, it seems, there is a new threat to my husband being healed either spiritually or physically. But I trust in the Lord and know as the evil seems to multiply it means the devil is more threatened. God will win.

Please continue to pray for all marriages that are under attack and spread the word that without faithful, God-filled marriages there will be more abortions and fewer priests to serve our Church and fewer people to love and serve God now and forever.

God bless you all,

Romick

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your family.Rocky.

Still praying very hard for you and your husband!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

You, your husband, and your family are in my prayers.

Paul

praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[size=]Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in praelio. Contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur. Tuque princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo divina virtute in infernum detrude. Amen.[/size]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our God please have compassion upon Romick, and give her justice as the wife of this man. Please grant healing and forgiveness to him, and give him the graces to return to You.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

closed #19

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.