My husband just announced he is joining Jehovas Witnesses

I am asking for anyone to pray divine mercy and the conversion prayer from Saint Faustina’s prayer book for the conversion of my husband back to catholic. He was baptised as Catholic and has had all of his sacraments in the Catholic faith. Please pray
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in you… for the conversion of Michael. My husband.

Thank you and may God Bless you

Christine

Your husband will be included in my next Divine Mercy Chaplet.

:gopray:

Praying for your husband’s return to Catholicism.

Praying!

Praying.

:crossrc:

May the peace of the Lord be with you,
Prodigal Son1

Praying hard for you and your husband.

Praying divine mercy for you and your husband.

God bless,
Ut

I will make sure he is in my prayers this evening!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in you… for the conversion of Michael.

Holy Spirit please place wisdom and truth securely into Christine’s husband.

Father, I mank this prayer in the name of Your divine Son Jesus

Oh dear…

I’ll pray for him, let him know.

+JMJTJ+

Michael will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for your husband.

God bless

This intention will be in my and my wife’s daily chaplet for Divine Mercy.

I’m so glad that you posted this prayer request. I will continue to pray for him.

[ATTACH]3738[/ATTACH]

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I’ll keep you and your husband in my prayers. Hang in there God will give the strenghth and open his eyes to the true church, the only church.

:harp: :gopray2:

I am praying for your husband.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.