My husband says he hates me

Normally, we have a pretty great relationship, but every now and then we get irrationally angry with each other and this is one of those mornings. Please pray that we both let go of our pride so that we can just love each other again.

I thank you so much for your prayers!

It’s a bit scary and upsetting when things like this happen.:hug3:

I thank God that your relationship is usually good.:slight_smile:

Holy Spirit will You please help these two to calm down and find a way to comfort and give each other tenderness and restoration.

Will You help them to discuss their issues without lashing at each other, and to approach their issues as adult to adult, without going into ‘child’ or ‘parent’ with each other. Please help their relationship to grow with wisdom, communication, and love.

you and your husband are in my prayer

+JMJTJ+

I will be praying for the healing of your relationship.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Dear Lord, please draw these two together again, in Your Spirit of Love. Remove these harmful words from their relationship. In Jesus name we pray.

Praying for you both.

God bless

Praying for you both.

I am praying for your relationship right now.

Praying for peace in your marriage.

Praying!

Praying

My prayers are with you both and with all married couples.

I cannot express my gratitude! Not only were we able to resolve the issue we were having over the weekend, but this week (we’ve been on vacation) has been a source of renewal for both of us. Thank you so much – prayer works!

+JMJTJ+

Praise God!
Continuing in prayer for you both.

:gopray:

Praise God!

Bless you and your husband…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.