My husband wants a divorce. Help to pray save our marriage.

Im almost give up, losing hope, losing my mind. Husband wants a divorce/separation a day after my bday. He dont know how to continue his life with me anymore. we got married 3 yrs back n gifted with 1 son. I know i’ve been worried and controlled him most of d time which make him feels that i dont trust him at all. The issue keep on repeating all over again as we didnt really bother to talk bt it and now had become worst. I’m willing to change for him and i hope that there’s a chance for both of us to start all over again and compromised. He said hedont love me anymore but i believe there is still love in him. i dont want because of this will ruin my son’s future. He is just 2 yrs plus and he dont know anythg. Please help me to pray together to God to save our marriage and pray that he will soften his heart and lead him back to me n our son. just now i went to confession to confess bt what i’ve done to him all d while. Forgive me for i have sin. I love my husband and i want spend d rest of my life with him. just him.

hopeless.

Sorry to hear. Have faith that God will continue to help you through this difficult time and we will pray for you and your son. God Bless.

i appreciate it. God bless u.

For puppy_d and her family.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your husband and son.

Praying for your family. Asking St. Joseph especially for his intercession.
God Bless

Praying hard.

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.

Praying for you, your husband and your son
May God guide you and help you both thru this difficult time

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Dear puppy_d, I’m so sorry to hear of this. Prayers for you, your husband, and your son…

Ave Maria…

The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou among women.
And, blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb.
Pray for us sinners, and this poor couple,
Now, and at the hour of our deaths.

praying x

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

appreciate those prayers. God bless all of you. Peace be with you.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
protect those in danger, guide us from evil,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth;
may all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen.

I pray for all the perfect miracle for you and your husband to have a very healthy marriage and most of all to be bless always by God. I pray for love, peace and forgiveness to prevail. I pray for your son to be protected in all ways. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.