My husband's job and our house

Please pray that my husband will get called back to work and get his job title back asap and for our house to sell asap and that we can get another one.

Your two intentions will be included in my daily prayer at my Masses, adorations, and in my rosaries. Peace!

praying

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Dear Father, had not Joseph been able to find work, first before his betrothal to Mary, then again as a refugee in Egypt, and later again, in Nazareth, Your beloved Son Jesus and His holy Mother would have been without necessities. Please be mindful of this as You behold Amanda and her husband (and others) in their urgent need for income.

Father please send Your Angels to find the willing and apporopriate buyer for their home at a good price.
Thank You, Father, as Amanda and her husband have been worried over these matters for some time.

Dear Lord,

May this family turn to you during there time of need. Please grant them the grace to understand this situation you have allowed in their life. You allow things to happen to us to only to bring about a greater good. Please give them the desire to know your grace in their live and be brought closer to Your Sacred Heart through their trials.

Amen

Still praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.