My husband's job hunt

Today my husband finds out if he has been given the job he interviewed for or not. Please pray that God’s will is done for our family.

Praying!!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You and your husband are in my prayers!

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

i pray that he does get the job. amen

Father please ensure work for this husband and give this family an assured future. Be merciful, Father. I ask this in Jesus’ name

Please let us know how it goes, Trishie :coffee: :coffee:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard to St. Joseph that he gets the job!

Abba Father,

I pray and storm heaven for all those who are unemployed. May they not give up hope, may their finances seem sufficient to get them through these times, knowing that you have something so much better for them if they maintain their faithfulness to you, Lord. I pray specifically for this gent. Lord, please, if it’s your will, grant this man this position. And not only that, Lord, ensure it is one wherein he can be a lighthouse for you, Lord, wherein he can earn amazing funds for his family and to better do your will, Lord, and one wherein he is fullfilled. Amen.

Here in Michigan - prayers for the unemployed (especially the auto workers)…is huge. Blessings to you. God’s will be done.

Holly

I’m “stealing” Holly’s prayer and praying it for the OP’s husband, my husband, and all the unemployed.

Well, this wasn’t the job God wanted for my husband. We found out yesterday that it has been filled. On with the search! Please keep us in your prayers.

+JMJTJ+

Keep the faith; He has a plan and will open doors.
*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Today I discovered an increase in the minimum requirements for licensing in my field. Now I have to get a Graduate Degree for sure. And with the way they keep uping th standards…I’m not sure it’s worth it anymore. So when I saw your post it reminded me that I’m lucky to even have a job.

I’m praying for you with a candle…I offer my suffering for a new job for your family. It’s very hard having to feel held back all of these years. But God has blessed us. My wife just started her first teaching job.

Pax

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Still praying very hard to St. Joseph!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.