MY husband's job

Please pray for my husband;s position in the city job.

Prayers for you DH and for you…

Dear Lord please give Your protection to the city job of Modesto’s husband.
Please bless this family in all things.
Let Your mercy be on them as they place their trust in You.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

St. Joseph, patron saint of workers, help Modesto’s husband in his job, that he may care for his family as you cared for Jesus and Mary.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

God, our Father, We turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance for your servant’s employment. With your wisdom to guide his footsteps along the right path, and to lead him to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. Allow him to use the gifts and talents you have given him ans find the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon him, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant him this favor we seek so that he may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Lord, grant modesto’s husband a long career with the city. May his job be blessed with good co-workers and friends for his support. May modesto’s husband’s boss always care for modesto’s husband’s welfare and keep him employed until retirement. Grant modesto’s husband good health and a strong faith in You. May he keep praying every day and keep receiving the blessings you bestow so generously on your loving children. May modesto’s husband always be able to support his family and always be Christ for them. Amen.

Thank each everyone of you for your prayers and support, my wife Laura my children and myself appreciate the goodness in all of you. The Lord has blessed me with love and health to continue, and has also blessed my family. May the good Lord bless each and everyone of you and your family’s. Once again THANKYOU!

Praying for steady work.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.