My immortal fanfic?

I don't know how I found this. Actually I do. I was on deviant art looking for stamps to turn into please accounts, (with the artist’s permission) and I found one that said "I survived my immortal". I looked into it and I really wish I hadn't. This is the worst fan fiction ever written, and probably the worst thing ever written. It is burned into my brain permanently. It is a Harry Potter fan fiction, which is bad enough, considering Harry Potters occult themes. It is about a girl named 'Ebony' who has at least 3 middle names. She is supposed to be a gothic (goffik, is how the 'author' types it) vampire with normal teeth. She cuts herself to relieve stress and to feel better. She wears jewelry with occult themes, and is described to wear slutty clothing. She loses her virtue in the book at only seven teen and is also a witch. You can Google it if you haven't heard of this sack of satan yet, but you really will regret it.

So for those of you who have heard of it, what do you think? I personally think a Priest should bless a gun and then shoot her with it. :thumbsup: This is just sad.

Legolas by Laura is worse.

[quote="Anonymousanonym, post:1, topic:251530"]

So for those of you who have heard of it, what do you think? I personally think a Priest should bless a gun and then shoot her with it. :thumbsup: This is just sad.

[/quote]

I agree it is sad, and we need to pray for her salvation not shoot her. If a priest was going to bless anything, it would be her. Violence will not solve anything, infact if she dies now she may not see Jesus.

Pray, Pray, Pray.

NEVER READ FANFIC!!!!!

Seriously if it isnt horribly written, then it murders the original story ideal, twists its morals and in all likelyhood has sex in it.

DH has a copy of "My Immortal"....in comic book form. :crying:

My Immortal is regarded as a trainwreck... one of those 'can't tell if serious or trolling' sort of things. How anyone manages to get past even just a bit of it, I don't know. I saw it so long ago, but I remember the atrocious spelling. It was probably some kid trying to be edgy or someone trying to write the worst fic possible.

I wouldn't write off all fanfic though. It doesn't necessarily have to have sex, and can just take some elements of the movie/book or take ideas and run with it. It's hard to find good fanfic, but it exists. I remember reading a really sweet (as in, endearing) one about an anime I used to watch.

Heheh… fanfiction.

I dunno about other fandoms, but the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom has produced some really, really good stuff. “Bubbles,” “Today, Tomorrow, and Forever,” and “Past Sins” come to mind.

Ahh, the perks of being a shameless brony… :smiley:

[quote="Kit15, post:5, topic:251530"]
DH has a copy of "My Immortal"....in comic book form. :crying:

[/quote]

The one on DA or are there two horrible comics online? What I want to know is why would someone want to add pictures to the atrocity? :shrug:

[quote="Anonymousanonym, post:8, topic:251530"]
The one on DA or are there two horrible comics online? What I want to know is why would someone want to add pictures to the atrocity? :shrug:

[/quote]

The version posted by DA username "My-Immortal-Comic" (there does appear to be a second DA artist drawing it though). We were at Anime Next 2010 and were able to obtain it in print. :sad_yes:

[quote="Anonymousanonym, post:1, topic:251530"]
I don't know how I found this. Actually I do. I was on deviant art looking for stamps to turn into please accounts, (with the artist’s permission) and I found one that said "I survived my immortal". I looked into it and I really wish I hadn't. This is the worst fan fiction ever written, and probably the worst thing ever written. It is burned into my brain permanently. It is a Harry Potter fan fiction, which is bad enough, considering Harry Potters occult themes. It is about a girl named 'Ebony' who has at least 3 middle names. She is supposed to be a gothic (goffik, is how the 'author' types it) vampire with normal teeth. She cuts herself to relieve stress and to feel better. She wears jewelry with occult themes, and is described to wear slutty clothing. She loses her virtue in the book at only seven teen and is also a witch. You can Google it if you haven't heard of this sack of satan yet, but you really will regret it.

[/quote]

If it's so gross, why are you reading it?

Crosses the line from “hideously bad fanfic” into “advanced psychological experiment,” For my part, I’m betting that the writer is some sort of wayward genius/provocateur. (If the story was a serious attempt at fanfiction, I’d question the author’s ability to operate a keyboard–far likelier she’d try to eat it.)

[quote="Allegra, post:10, topic:251530"]
If it's so gross, why are you reading it?

[/quote]

I'm not, I have not been able to continue. However, the fail of it is seen right from the get go.:confused: May I ask why you thought I was reading it?

[quote="Anonymousanonym, post:12, topic:251530"]
I'm not, I have not been able to continue. However, the fail of it is seen right from the get go.:confused: May I ask why you thought I was reading it?

[/quote]

I thought you were reading it because you were describing it in your post and how nasty it is.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.