My interview for seminary is tomorrow (friday)

10 am tommorrow morning, i will be interviewing with a vocations panel, which will include 3 priest the vocations director 2 people who i don't know and the assistant vocations director who is a sister. Soon after that I will meet with the bishop and I will hopefully get my acceptance letter then.

Please pray for me. Probably not much for me to worry about but we can never pray to much :)

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

God bless you in your discernment! I will keep you in my prayers.

~Liza

GOOD LUCK!!!
PRAYERS FOR YOU!!!:thumbsup::extrahappy:

Thank you for answering the call.

God bless.

WHen I was in the seminary, the discussion with the vocation director was very tricky.

They word the same question didfferently to see if your answer remain the same.

Their looking for key words when interviewing.

The psycholigal tests I took lasted 3 hours and it was TAXING!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote="catholictiger, post:1, topic:249184"]
10 am tommorrow morning, i will be interviewing with a vocations panel, which will include 3 priest the vocations director 2 people who i don't know and the assistant vocations director who is a sister. Soon after that I will meet with the bishop and I will hopefully get my acceptance letter then.

Please pray for me. Probably not much for me to worry about but we can never pray to much :)

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

[/quote]

Boy, what a board !! It looks like the final Judgement. We do not have anything like that in my country.

I would say: do whatever you want and relax. If God wants you in, no matter what mistakes you do, you will be in. If God wants you out, no matter how good you are, you will be out.

I will pray yes, but for His Will be done.

Cheers,:thumbsup:

My prayers will be with you. God bless.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. God has led you this far and he will continue to show you the path. Best of luck in your interview and please let us know how it goes.
All is well is God's plan...

Goodluck today.

I will keep you in my prayers. May the Holy Spirit guide you and speak through you!
God bless!

Prayer going up for you in the thread of Perpetual Prayer for Priests and Vocations!:)

My prayers are with you today.

my interview is today :) 10 am

I'll let you guys know how it went as soon as I can get online, I have some things to do with my car so IDK when I will get on.

[quote="catholictiger, post:13, topic:249184"]
my interview is today :) 10 am

I'll let you guys know how it went as soon as I can get online, I have some things to do with my car so IDK when I will get on.

[/quote]

Prayed for you. Will be looking at this thread today. :D

God bless. :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.