My kind friends, please pray for me!

**O mother of God! O Most Holy Mother! **
What has happened?
I saw that one beautiful religion picture I found from a catholic web page and post it on my page and I sent to my friends page as well all had been changed so evil.
No. that picture had been different, had been changed by someone to a evil picture, I do not know who did this.
O Christ, aid! O Christ , save!

Saint Michael, come to roselily’s aid!

Glorious Saint Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who stands always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who fought with the dragon, the old serpent, and cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defends the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, we earnestly entreat you to assist us also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which we sustain against the same formidable foe.
Be with us, O mighty Prince! that we may courageously fight and vanquish that proud spirit, whom you, by the Divine Power, gloriously overthrew, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, completely overcome; so having triumphed over the enemy of our salvation, we may with you and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.

Amen.

Angels of God, please guard innocent souls from sinful trickery of others.
Protect all that is good and holy from corruption.

Be consoled, Roselily, by posting this thread you elict prayers that others will be protected from such things.

Praying for you and most especially that person who changed the picture …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May God bless all brothers and sisters in Christ, It is not permitted me to bring any harm on them; therefore I shall never put other pictures on them again. I do not know why someone has changed I remember is beautiful Holy Mother picture to a devil picture and those evil words on it. I have no fear for Satan picture anymore, because we belong to Christ, and He already win.
Bless God, praise be Jesus Christ!

Thank you for my dear brothers and sisters pray for me.
O Christ , aid! O Christ, save!

May God bless all dear brothers and sisters in Christ.
I was just going to tell you, that I found it last night , first I deleted that picture, but if you see that satan picture or any evil picture please report it.

I do not know what has happened; but I know that Jesus Christ is our Lord, and kind and merciful redeemer, and I want tell you all brothers and sisters in Christ, you are very, very dear to me, farewell, I would rather…and please always pray for me.

Bless God
Praise be Jesus Christ!

Praying for you and the person who changed the picture Roselily

Praying hard for you.

Holy Spirit, our Comforter, give roselily a strong sense of peace. Change the hearts of those who deface sacred pictures. Fill them with understanding and enable them to know how much you love them.

Roselily,

I am sorry someone did something so horrible. But know that no matter what someone else does that is evil, it can never stop or deplete your faith, but will only serve to encourage and be a louder call to pray. I will pray for you and please stay and encourage us as you always have …

Peace be with you!

So sorry that had happend to your wonderful picture
and I’m praying hard for you

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the Power of God, thrust into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen :signofcross: :byzsoc:
http://www.giftscatholic.com/images/items/large/St-Benedict-Medal---Round_1454.jpghttp://www.churchoftheapostles.net/images/Benedict_Medal_Reverse.jpg

Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti
Eius in obitu nostro praesentia muniamur!
Crux sacra sit mihi lux! Nunquam draco sit mihi dux!
Vade retro Satana! Nunquam suade mihi vana!
Sunt mala quae libas. Ipse venena bibas!

Have you ever read the book The Rite: The Makings of a Modern Exorcist? Some of it’s online: books.google.com/books?id=DoSiWx421FoC&pg=PA80&lpg=PA80&dq=the+rite+the+making+of+a+modern+exorcist+cell+phone&source=bl&ots=CF7tdi9IIm&sig=JaFMAw1mlgHgh3fr7IlhihOOr4c&hl=en&ei=nx4DS4TeMojZnAfR3eSTAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CA0Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=&f=false The part about the phone (pg79) really reminds me of your story. How creepy… but also how pathetic. If I were you I’d be excited, because if Satan hates your guts, you know you’re doing something right. There’s that old phrase that goes something like, if you’re being bothered by the devil, God has a very special plan for you. I’d say this definitely qualifies:D Keep doing what you’re doing!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we
send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile show us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

Yes, keep heart, roselily. The Devil hates everyone who loves Jesus, and if stuff like this happens, you know you are in Jesus’ favor and doing good things for the Kingdom. Keep praying.

I will pray too…

God Bless,
Snert

Dear brothers and sisters, may God bless you , when I read your prayers, my eyes filled with tears, I was born and grow up in a non religion area, and by God grace and Most Holy Mothers love I found Truth and Faith, and you are my dear friends in this world, I love you very, very much! You are dear to me, I always want find beautiful pictures and loving words to you as well, I understand now that I should not always use pictures from other web site,
now I see somesite has said free Christian pictures, and that one I remember is so beautiful Holy Mother’s picture, I love dearly, maybe that one is not free to use, I did not see, because only two kind people can change my post picture, one is from that site, one is can change pictures in here. or be hacked, but that is so little chance , but it has happened, that the person should contact to me, but that person should not to change to a satan evil picture.
I felt guilty, but not to that degree. I had judged even that withdrawal all my pictures would lessen my fault. , I withdrawal myself pictures and my Holy Mother pictures and My beautiful Rosaries picture as well, this is my first time use website, and I have learned many things in here. And I have learned Truth, Faith, Love in here also, you have courage me in my Faith, I am getting stronger.
O My dear brothers and sisters in Christ. please forgive my faults and please continue pray for me. You are dear to me.

Bless God
Praise be Jesus Christ.

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Lord protect roselilly Amen

Do not worry dear friend. God is in control and He is love. Just try to love the person who did this. Love conquers evil. We just need to allow God who is Living Love to work in us in every possible way to overcome all evil for us. Just cooperate with Love and it will fix us and all. It is Love working in us and through us that will fix everything. This is the way we cooperate with God so He can fix all.

God bless:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

for you roselily. may you receive many blessings.

HAIL HOLY QUEEN

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!

(V) Pray for us O holy Mother of God. ® That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen.

PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
St. Michael the Archangel, Defend us in the day of battle; Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, Cast into hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl through the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Don’t wory, Roselily, Praying for your peace of mind and for the person who would do such a thing! :frowning:

Roselily,

Did you report the incident to the CAF Administration for investigation?

Be at Peace dear friend… praying for you…

Therese

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.