My little girl born with very rare disorder

PLEASE pray for my 2 year old Kaya…

She was born with a rare disorder only 1 in 1 million babies get. We are so lucky that all of our family and friends are so supportive. My little girl has done very well with all 10 of her surgeries thus far to help her live a healthier and more normal life. She is such a happy baby regardless of what she is going through, she makes all my problems a non factor… her biggest surgery yet is coming up this Thursday… PLEASE keep her in your prayers. She is my world. My everything. Please pray that this surgery goes so well and that she is healed. Pray for a quick recovery! Please pray that after this she can live a happy life! Thank you everyone. We appreciate every prayer. <3

Also, if you have a moment, pray that I stay strong for her… and that I can remember everything good… that I remember this all happened for a reason… and that she will only come out better because of all that she is going through now. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Thank you :slight_smile:

You have been given a rare blessing then. : )

You family will be in my prayers

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
Amen

O Saint Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even from death; graciously look down upon the distressed parents who plead with thee for their child’s health if such be the Will, of God. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard it by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. This favor we implore thee, O sainted Brother, through the tender love with which Jesus and Mary blessed thy own innocent childhood. Amen.

I’ll keep on praying. Don’t lose hope, stay strong for the child’s sake.

Prayers sent for Kaya, for you and for all those who love her & you.

Thank you so very much.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. ***

Dearest Creator, Kaya was born with challenges that You have given as a one-in-a-million gift. Bless her lavishly, and delight her loved ones in those blessings You give through her. Speak to us through her loving heart, guide us in her loving courage. Thank You for this blessing and continue Your restoration to health in her, knowing that she is Your mighty witness of loving conquest. Be lavish with us all, Lord, as a witness to the nations that ask, “Where is their God?” Give Kaya Your kisses and hugs for us, and let her see Your face and witness of Your almighty providence. Thank You, O Beloved. AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying… :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your little girl.

Thank you everyone. Your words bring me lots of encouragement. <3

Holy Mary,
help those in need,
give strength to the weak,
comfort the sorrowful,
pray for God’s people,
assist the clergy,
intercede for religious.
May all who seek your help
experience your unfailing protection.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying for your sweet baby girl…

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I ask you to obtain for me the favors that I seek:

a miracle healing for Kaya.

The answer to my prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was full of sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be held in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever by yours. Amen.

Prayer to the Infant Jesus in the Arms of St. Anthony
**Sweet Infant Jesus, You best and only hope of afflicted souls, I prostrate myself at your feet and ask You, through your immeasurable love and grace, by which you did visit Your blessed servant St. Anthony, and comfort and embrace him, to come to me at his intercession and let me taste how sweet Your presence is to the souls that trust in You. Amen **

For Kaya and family, may the Lord bless you, smile upon you and heal you. I pray to the Lord. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

Thank you again everyone! Thank you so much <3

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.