My marraige and my husband need your prayers

My husband and i have been seperated for 6 months. I want him to come home but he doesnt want to. I love him and I know he loves me but he doesnt want to come home and work on our marriage. He has told me that he doesnt think he can love me the way I deserve to be loved and has said he doesnt want to be the father of my children. He is a good man and takes good care of me. He had said he doesnt feel the connection with me that he has with other people (women) and I don’t know if this is his reason for not wanting to come home.
He has told me that I should go ahead and file for divorce and that I would be better off. Please pray for us. I don’t want to divorce him. I believe that God joined us together and that we should not divorce. I know that GOD can turn this experience into a blessing and make our marriage stronger.
Please pray for us and for the restoration and renewal of our marriage.

Angie, I’m sad to hear of your broken marriage and will pray for you both. I ask the Lord to help him clarify his thinking and help him to approach the issue of your marriage honestly.
I ask the Lord to help you in this distressing situation, and to help you through the confusion.
I pray that you will have the support of family and friends

God bless you, Angie :grouphug:

I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and Masses.

Angie, you and your husband are in my prayer

Loving God,

You joined together angieb and her husband in Holy Matrimony, and your son Jesus become part of the sacred family that was created when they wed. Please send the healing power of your Holy Spirit and the continued reminder of your intentions for this union to angieb and her husband. Please help the richness and warmth of your love to loosen angieb’s husband’s hardened and confused heart. Please help him to see what is important in this life and the next and cast out the worries, anxieties, and other issues that cloud his judgement and thought process in this area. Please continue to bless angieb with courage, resolve, strength, and hope and help her to maintain a strong prayer life and faith that your will be done. We do not always receive answers to our prayers in the way we would hope, so please help angieb to hear your call and understand your will as she moves forward in her life. Please help angieb and her husband to find marriage counseling and marriage enrichment in a faith based organization if that be your Holy and perfect will for them. Please help them to improve their communications skills, conflict management skills, and please create the mature love in their relationship that bears and endures all trials. Please help angieb to carry her Cross and suffering and to maintain her composure and hope each day.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

So sorry for you and your husband
you both are in my prayers

Praying for you Angie…

Praying very hard for you!

Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy. May love triumph over emotions. Lord have mercy, Christ have mercy.

May the bonds of Christ be strengthened in the hearts this couple. Amen amen. +

Lamb of God, have mercy on us.

Thank you all so much for your prayers for me, my husband and our troubled marriage. I appreciate them so very much. God bless all of you for taking the time to pray for us. :slight_smile:

Angie I will pray that God will help you and your husband reunite.

Praying for you and your husband.

Praying very hard

Jesus please have pity on Angie and her husband’s marriage. Please give it healing and new life.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holy spirit fill this man with your grace and love for his wife provide for this marriage and for the children and provide all the blessings needed by this couple, amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying

My heart goes out to you as if I were with you… I will be in prayer for you. May the Lord give grace, wisdom, comfort, His courage as you wait and call upon Him. We can’t rely on our feelings, but call upon His faithfulness. May many pray and God be with you. May He put a hedge about you to protect from the ploys of the enemy… God bless you, dear one.

:gopray2: :angel1: :hug3: :blessyou:

Still praying for all of you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.