My Mom Aurea

My 89 year old Mom, Aurea, who broke her hip last March has been having ups & downs with health since. She’s been having some cognitive issues especially but right now is having other problems & isn’t doing very well. She had a great day yesterday but today she’s not doing well at all - difficulty breathing, very weak. She’s with my sister & her husband, who is a geriatric physician. We just don’t know how close she is or if she’s just very tired from yesterday. Please pray for her. Thank you so much.

With a mother and in-laws in the same age range I understand your concerns regardng your mom. I will pray for her in my daily prayers, The Rosary, and at Mass. And I will pray for you and the others who are taking care of her…we can sure use prayers on our end of these relationships as well.

God bless all!!!

May God restore her health. Glory to God Most High. praying for her.

Praying for your Mom.

Praying very hard for your mom. My family went through the same thing when my mother was in her eighties. I pray for caregivers everyday, may God bless them all.

I’m praying for your mother, but you also.
Having been through this with my mother-in-law I hold you in my heart in prayer. I ask Jesus to make her comfortable and peaceful.
God bless her, you, and your family

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for your mom.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.