My mom is unforgiving help

my mom is unforgiving is this heresy

[quote="avemaria2010, post:1, topic:234620"]
my mom is unforgiving is this heresy

[/quote]

no

Heresy:
a. An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of Roman Catholic dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
b. Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.
a. A controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine, as in politics, philosophy, or science.
b. Adherence to such controversial or unorthodox opinion.

Avemaria,

your posts have been nothing but vague references. No one can tell if you're a troll or a 10yo (both bannable offenses).

From what you've reveled about yourself so far, you've wanted to sue your grandparent for not buying you something at the mall, gotten kicked out of your home becuase you badgered (and perhaps even verbally abused) your mother so much, and have a penchent for being interested in sexual things without any specific concern.

If your mother or parent refuses to forgive you for your abuses and anger you heaped upon her while you were residing in her home, then give it time...seriously. Even if this "anger" was supposed to be "understandable" becuase of your paralized state. I know many people in wheelchairs...one of my college friends who was slowling loosing her ability to walk....she walked into our new college ceremony, but she had her wheelchair for graduation.

And please, seek councelling off this forum. We are a community of believers but very few of us, if any, have knowlege of psycology.

It is clear from your other posts that you have a difficult relationship with your parents, and many issues of your own.

I suggest you contact a local agency for family counseling.

[quote="purplesunshine, post:3, topic:234620"]
Avemaria,

your posts have been nothing but vague references. No one can tell if you're a troll or a 10yo (both bannable offenses).

From what you've reveled about yourself so far, you've wanted to sue your grandparent for not buying you something at the mall, gotten kicked out of your home becuase you badgered (and perhaps even verbally abused) your mother so much, and have a penchent for being interested in sexual things without any specific concern.

If your mother or parent refuses to forgive you for your abuses and anger you heaped upon her while you were residing in her home, then give it time...seriously. Even if this "anger" was supposed to be "understandable" becuase of your paralized state. I know many people in wheelchairs...one of my college friends who was slowling loosing her ability to walk....she walked into our new college ceremony, but she had her wheelchair for graduation.

And please, seek councelling off this forum. We are a community of believers but very few of us, if any, have knowlege of psycology.

[/quote]

I was going to respond, but Purplesunshine spoke with such clarity and insight that my response would be sort of worthless.

[quote="purplesunshine, post:3, topic:234620"]
...And please, seek councelling off this forum. We are a community of believers but very few of us, if any, have knowlege of psycology.

[/quote]

I second that. Seeking assistance from someone who is trained in family counseling is better than seeking anonymous opinions of strangers who cannot know the intricacies of your situation. We are ill-equipped to be helpful to you, Avemaria. But, we can and will pray for you to find the answers you seek from a counselor knowledgeable enough to assist you.

[quote="1ke, post:4, topic:234620"]
It is clear from your other posts that you have a difficult relationship with your parents, and many issues of your own.

I suggest you contact a local agency for family counseling.

[/quote]

Good advice, this.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.