My Mom's brain surgery

I didn’t know if this is an appropriate place for this, but I would like to ask everyone who can to pray for my Mom. She is undergoing brain surgery tomorrow - electrodes are being implanted to help control the symptoms of Parkinsons. As you can imagine, I am a little distraught…

Her name is Susan C.

God bless and thank you,

Robert

Absolutely! Will be keeping her in my thoughts (directed to God) and pray for your mom (and you and her loved ones) especially as my Evening Prayer intention.

Done! Let us know how she does. :slight_smile:

I will dedicate my Rosary tonight for your Mom AND you Robert. I can’t even imagine what you are feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :slight_smile:

My prayers for you :gopray2: especially during daily Mass and Adoration (which I will make time for either today or tomorrow)

My rosary tonight will be for her. God bless.

I said prayers for your Mother and you. Please keep us informed. God Bless.

Thanks to all who are praying…her operation started at 10AM PST and won’t be done until 6PM. She was in good spirits going in…

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who prayed…my Mom is in the ICU and I will be visiting her tomorrow. They didn’t finish her operation until 8PM! I can’t believe she lasted that long…because of the nature of the operation, she was conscious the whole time.

Anyway, it looks like everything was a success, and she was cracking jokes about her new haircut when my brother and step-father checked on her at 9PM.

God bless,

Robert

Thanks be to God! I prayed for your mom Robert, I hope she continues to do well. How wonderful she’s making jokes already. May God continue to bless your family.

May the Lord help your mom fully recover and give comfort to you and your family as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.