My moms conversion story

youtube.com/watch?v=qzomiws5bu4

thank you everyone.

awww i really enjoyed that.

you both are in my thoughts and prayers!!

i am going through RCIA with my 9 year old daughter (my youngest daughter start her classes this coming fall)...we have separate classes but we are still taking this journey together. i have already been baptized....so i am thinking of all my sins from that point to now. and let me tell you that is really hard to do, i am ashamed of the things i have done to myself and to others around me. but i know once i do my confession for the first time i will be forgiven. reagan (my daughter) and i are soo excited about the rite of election that is coming up for us.

you two have such a beautiful relationship. you can really the love that you both have for each other.

thank you again for sharing that.:D

Thank you so much for your sharing. How beautiful and blessing it is for you and your mom to go on this journey together. Your spiritual journey does help your mother. Your mother is a beautiful mother; she is a very caring person.

Thank you and God bless you for sharing this story with us. You are a true inspiration. :)

God bless,
goforgoal

Thank you so much.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.