My mother is very sick and needing surgery

My mother is already very sick and she is needing surgery. These things put her in the hospital at best, are life threatening at worst. :( Please pray that everything goes well and that she comes out alright. I will post dates when I know them.

I will pray for your mother today.

Lord, please grant prolifemom’s mother a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Please grant her health of mind and spirit to help her bear her physical suffering with strength, patience and resignation to your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Dear Lord,

Help this beautiful mother that she may get well so she can return to her family full of health. Bless this family that they may have faith and trust in you…

In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit,

Amen

Your mother is on my prayers.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for your mother …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

[quote="prolifewife, post:1, topic:180068"]
My mother is already very sick and she is needing surgery. These things put her in the hospital at best, are life threatening at worst. :( Please pray that everything goes well and that she comes out alright. I will post dates when I know them.

[/quote]

Our Beautiful Mother,

You know what it is to be a mother. Please ask Jesus to heal prolifewife's mother of her illness. Please grant her life to serve her children, and God. Protect her, Mary. Please grant her family and doctors grace to overcome this difficult time. Thank you, My Mother. I love you so much!

-Jeanne

Praying for you and your mother. :gopray:

Praying that your mother is restored to health.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.