My Mother Let Me Have A Rosary!

Hello. :) My mother has finally let me have a Rosary. She even bought me one herself! This can only be the work of Our Blessed Lady! :) After months of having to pray the Rosary with my fingers, this is joyful! :) I cannot wait to try out my new Rosary!

God bless you all! :blessyou:

God bless you and your mother. :)

:love:

That is wonderful! I knew they would eventually! Post a picture of it when you get a chance!!

That's wonderful!

Very very happy for you!

:extrahappy::extrahappy:

MommyK

[quote="landon13, post:4, topic:336792"]
That is wonderful! I knew they would eventually! Post a picture of it when you get a chance!!

[/quote]

I lost my camera, so I can't. :) But, I can show you a picture off a website. :)

familychristian.com/silver-rosary-with-black-wood-beads.html

[quote="bben15, post:8, topic:336792"]
I lost my camera, so I can't. :) But, I can show you a picture off a website. :)

[/quote]

I like the Sacred Heart centerpiece.

[quote="bben15, post:8, topic:336792"]

[/quote]

Very nice. That is wonderful. May God bless you through the prayer of the rosary.

:extrahappy:

:extrahappy:

Thank you Mother Mary!

Sounds like your Mother and your mother got together.

Offer a beautiful rosary of prayer for your dear mother. She loves you.

Wonderful !!! :thumbsup:

Great news!

[quote="bben15, post:1, topic:336792"]
Hello. :) My mother has finally let me have a Rosary. She even bought me one herself! This can only be the work of Our Blessed Lady! :) After months of having to pray the Rosary with my fingers, this is joyful! :) I cannot wait to try out my new Rosary!

God bless you all! :blessyou:

[/quote]

Excellent! Pray the first one for your Mom. :signofcross:

:slight_smile: so very glad for you. I would be totally lost without mine. say a decade or two for your Mom. :slight_smile:

Praise God, that is THE PERFECT (and shocking) solution to your dilemma. Clearly an answered prayer!

An additional congratulations! Using the rosary is an amazing feeling. Now that you have one, it will surely multiply - I have several myself. I buy them, pray them, and then leave them in the narthex for someone to take whether they need one, can't afford one, or just feel divinely inspired to start the journey.

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.