My mother

Kindly pray all of you for the repose of my mothers soul,who demised from this world on 27th april 2014 following a weeks hailment.pray that God may help me to come into terms with this demise

So sorry for the passing of your mother.Lots of prayers for you to get threw this time of sorrow it takes time.also prayers for your mother.

God bless you with comfort!

May her soul, and the soul of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God. Amen.

Sorry to hear of your mom’s passing. May the Lord comfort you and may your mom rest in peace in the arms of the Lord.

Lord please give consolation to DIOCLETIAN in this sad sudden loss of someone so important in life.
Please have mercy on her soul and welcome her into Your kingdom.

May she rest in peace.

We seem to give them back to Thee, who Lord, who gavest them to us.
But as Thou didst not lose them in the giving so do we not lose them in their return
For what is Thine is ours also if we are Thine.
For life is eternal, and Love is immortal
And death is but an horizon
And a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Thinking of you at this sad time for you. May Good comfort you and may your mother be welcomed into the light and glory of heaven, Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.

Amen.

Praying for the repose of your Mother’s soul.

My sincere condolences to you, may your mother rest in peace. God bless you.

Lord please carry DIOCLETIAN trough these sad days and grant that many lovely memories continue to give comfort.
Bestow Your loving mercy upon DIOCLETIAN’s mother’s soul.

Please Lord, help this person to fee Your comforting presence during her sorrowful time. May she find consolation in prayer and may she have people reach out to her to help.

So sorry for your loss.

Praying for the repose of the soul of your mother. Also praying that the Lord may comfort you during this time.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.