My nephew's wife threatened him -- please pray for his safety

***Please please pray for my nephew…

I had a longer post here, but decided to delete. I don’t think it’s appropriate to put all the details, but suffice to say, that my nephew’s wife who cheated on him recently, has received a DUI, etc…has now been threatening my nephew, to stay away from ‘their’ house (he has been staying with my sister, his mom) or she will harm him. (she talked about getting a gun and hurting him) (He goes there every other week, to gradually obtain more of his personal belongings) I feel so sad for my nephew.:frowning:

Lord, please keep my nephew under Your watchful eye always, protect Him, and lead Him back to a full relationship with Your Son, Jesus. Please protect him, and also please help his wife to get the help she desperately needs to get herself well. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen. Thank you for your prayers, everyone. ***

Praying for your nephew.

We are praying for you nephew and his wife. May God protect both of them and lead them to peace now and forever.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless all!!!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Mother Mary, please comfort this our brother in his time of need.

St Michael the Archangel please protect and defend our beloved brother in his time of need.

Amen

Holding your nephew in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits
who wander through the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

*Thank you, Suzanne, and everyone. (I really like that prayer, Suzanne)

I have been sitting at work today since speaking to my sister, with terrible thoughts swirling around in my mind about my nephew’s wife–like she will do something crazy. If you were to tell me she would act like this a year or two ago? I would never have believed you. Now, I do think there were signs before he married her of her anger, emotional highs and lows, but you know, so often, we ignore things, when we shouldn’t! :frowning: I just pray that he will be safe, and that his wife gets some help. No matter what happens with their marriage, I want to nothing more than to see her well.

But, their marriage reconciliation looks hopeless. I am praying for whatever God’s will is, that they both will accept it. *

I’m so sorry you and your family are going through such anxiety over a loved family member and shock that his wife’s life and state seems to have deteriorated.

Dear Lord, please bring her to her senses before she relinquishes any more of her good sense and charity. If her problem is some kind of illness please let it be revealed and treated before she gets worse or does something further destructive.

Lord please help her husband to recover from the traumas of his marriage breakdown and of the threats of physical harm. Please help him to deal with the grief of his loss of his wife and marriage. Please help him to cope his own mental and emptional well-being so that his ability to face the future isn not damaged.

Thank you that he has the love and support of his family, Lord. Help them also to cope with their sadness and anxiety. In Your great love, please give recovery and peace to this family

***Your post brought tears to my eyes, Trishie. I really wonder if there were signs of an underlying illness all along, and he just ignored them out of love for her. He really really loves/loved her…but he said, I can’t be with someone who is threatening my life, my safety, who has anger towards me when I did nothing…he admits not being the best communicator…like more of a non communicator. No one deserves to be threatened, though…your prayers mean everything. Thank you. ***

So sorry to hear that things have not gotten better for your nephew, but really worse. Praying for all involved…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Continued prayers my friend. For your nephew and his wife. They both need our prayers so much! Take care…

Praying for them both.

LORD Jesus
Protect ur Son

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.