My New Blog

Hi all! I'm new here on the forums and new to the Catholic faith. Just wanted to share the address to my new blog I've started on Catholic living to see if I could get some feedback from other Catholics that are more familiar with this denomination and see if I'm on the right track. It's basically just a blog about my journey becoming a Catholic and trying to share God's love, grace, and wisdom with the world. I hope some of you will drop in and give some constructive feedback and hopefully get a blessing out of it.

thecatholicwayoflife.blogspot.com/

I think it is a good start Christopher.

One of the things I have heard is that us converts and reverts start blogs then give up kind of quickly. I suggest keeping a clear mission in mind and know that this takes real, committed work. Some sort of regular schedule of postings is important to build a following and that is important for your mission to be successful.

I was confirmed in February but started my blog the first week of January. Since then I publish every Tuesday and Friday. I have a long list of topics I want to write about, but always decide based on what I feel most motivated about at any time. Whatever you decide to do, stick with it!

One personal request if I may - should you decide to write a post on your “conversion story”, please let me know. I am building an online database of blogger conversion stories.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.