My New Catholic Website

I recently set up a blog and website for Catholic women of all ages and young Catholic girls.

Would really appreciate it if you can give it a quick peek.

Thank you and God bless
AUTHENTIC CATHOLIC FEMININIT
***Y
authenticcatholicfemininity.com/

ad Jesum Per Mariam :rose::prayer_beads::rose:

I took a peek, and I like your site! Several years ago, I was part of a Catholic blog aimed for teenage girls and young women. Unfortunately they lacked the resources to maintain it.

thank you so much for stopping by!

I saw it. I like it very much. God bless you.

thank you!

I checked it out also and like it as well! Found you on Facebook too.

Thank You for putting this together!

Peace, Marie

I checked it out also, and I like it very much! :slight_smile:

I have some constructive criticism. It is nice and you have some beautiful imagery. If you want to take it to the next level, give me a holler.

Also, can you promote the Angelic Warfare Confraternity? It is based on chastity and requires 15 Hail Mary prayers per day. Thanks!

I’m not your typical demographic but I do have 5 daughters so it’s nice to know this is out there.
My criticism is only superficial. The bold font is hard to read. Other than that.:thumbsup:

5? Hmmmm. Time to update your biography.:slight_smile:
forums.catholic.com/member.php?u=416842

thank you so much for the response!!
re AWC, i would love to, but i am keeping the ACF venture focused on Catholic women and girls only.

God bless.

Noted. Will look into it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Thank you, Marie!!

Lol! I guess I’ve added two kids since my profile!

Very sorry to hear that, enjoy the site.

Your website is lovely!:slight_smile: I hope more and more women and young girls are drawn to the beauty of true femininity. I always look to Mary and Eve as true femininity.

The site itself is pretty :slight_smile:

I’m generally very critical of resources that push or promote a certain type of masculinity/femininity as (insert religion of choice)'s mas/fem so stuff like this is not my cup of tea.

I would say it’s less misleading to say it’s “traditional” rather than authentic catholic but assuming that the target audience is perhaps traditional catholic women as opposed to just female catholic youth, I’m sure my opinion is more in the minority and you won’t have a problem with backlash (online people can be ruthless, which is why me+blog=will never happen :o).

The words with the image of the eucharist are a little hard to read. I’m on mobile though, so I don’t know if it’s clearer on the website version.

thank you for your input!
i think the font is much clearer on a device that is not a mobile. might clean up the image a bit…see if it makes the font more legible.
yes, the main target demographic is traditional catholic women. You’d be surprised to learn of how many of the female catholic youth are now embracing traditional catholicism now.

Pax!

thank you so much for stopping by and for your input!

I think that the age of radical feminism and even feminist ‘christians’ is coming at an end, as more and more young Catholic girls are embracing traditional catholicism and traditional femininity.
Many are even embracing homemaking or working from home, choosing to focus on raising their families, rather than high-powered careers.
My main target audience, apart from the established traddies among us, are also these young catholic girls embracing a more authentic, traditional, catholic and feminine identity…and desiring a return to God’s original plan for women.

Women should be looking to the Catholic Church for guidance – Not some rigid “Traditionalist” opinion of what is “authentic” femininity.

zenit.org/articles/archbishop-auzas-statement-on-status-of-women/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.