My prayers for everyone

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we do not focus on what is seen, but on what is unseen; for what is seen in temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Happy Thursday to my CAF sisters and brothers today. I have prayed a Rosary for your health and well-being. Be safe, be well, and be happy. Thanks be to God!

Thanks for the prayer though I am a bit confused as to how a Rosary which itself is a prayer for certain specific things as contained in the hail mary,our father etc. which are prayed during the rosary,can be prayed for some other purposes as you said.In other words you pray for X and say that this prayer is for Y! Possible?

I offer the a recitation of the Rosary for a number of people during the course of a week. One Rosary today was offered for you and everyone else who posts on the CAF.

Oh…thank you.

Your prayers are much appreciated (and in my case, needed…it’s been a rough week). God bless you :slight_smile:

Remembering you in my own prayers today. :pray:

Thank you! May we obtain through your prayer strength to persevere on the good path.

Thank you for the prayers. I will offer up prayers for you as well!

Hopefully everyone is experiencing a great Friday.
Cold and rainy :cloud_with_snow: where I am, but there is sunshine :sun_with_face: shining in my heart. Thanks be to God! :pray::pray::pray:

Thank you for the prayers.

It is another wonderful Sunday!
God bless everyone! :pray::pray::pray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.