My seminary interview

alright so I just had my second the last step today for my seminary application.

I had an interview with 3 priest and 1 sister. One of the priest was the vocations director, and the other 2 were just priest from our diocese.

I was interviewed along with one other guy I went first and he went second.

we went into a conference room I sat at the head of the table and they sat 2 on either side.

my vocations director asked me to just tell the others who didn’t know me so well to let them know more about my self. So i did.

then it was just a question an answer session

they asked questions like what do you think the joys of priesthood will be the struggles.

also if you didn’t become a priest what would you consider doing.

how would you handle isolation.

along with other questions

it went great.

next and final step is an interview with the bishop. I’m waiting to hear from my vocations director to set that up.

Wish you the best in your endeavor, and I’ll pray for your success.

Congratulations! I will be praying for you!

Hey,

Thanks for the update. I will be praying.

God bless. :signofcross:

Thanks for your sharing. I prayed for you yesterday and this morning in Mass. Glad to hear all is well. My prayers continue. Please keep us posted. God bless!:slight_smile:

Did they ask any trick questions? Like if you were in favor of ordaining women? :slight_smile:

Wonderful! Glad it went well! :slight_smile:

~Liza

Congrats! I prayed for you to ACE your interview several times yesterday while I was running around doing errands and picking my DD up from the airport! I know that you will let your heart find the right words in your interview with the bishop. Please keep us informed of your very exciting news!:thumbsup:

[quote="Scoobyshme, post:6, topic:249331"]
Did they ask any trick questions? Like if you were in favor of ordaining women? :)

[/quote]

they did ask is there anything in the church that you want to change that bothers you

and I respond by saying I would like to see an increase of promoting vocations ;)

[quote="catholictiger, post:9, topic:249331"]
they did ask is there anything in the church that you want to change that bothers you

and I respond by saying I would like to see an increase of promoting vocations ;)

[/quote]

Good answer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.