My sick aunt needs prayers

Please pray for my aunt. She’s very sick and in the hospital. She’s in need of healing physically (God willing!), but also spiritually. Pray that she find God in this time of illness and draw close to His merciful love. :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please give recovery to this loved Aunt. Be present to her heart and mind with Your loving mercy and wisdom. Bring her closer to You as she recovers,

Praying.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thy
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Prayers promised

Praying!

Praying for your aunt to get well very soon.

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.