My sick father and my husbands work

Please pray for my father who is really sick right now that he will feel better and please pray for my husband to find work soon doing the same job.

Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, please have mercy on Amanda’s family, upon her Dad, her husband, and her.
Let Your blessings and healing love surround her Dad.
And please, knowing the hard realities of human life during Your own earth-time, please lead her husband to appropriate, reliable employment, and the confidence and presentation to gain it.

pls Lord Jesus Christ you said this is my peace that iam sharing for you, pls Lord i want you to bless my family, Bless us so that we can go to school, Bless my family so that we can no longer be poor, bless us so that the things that belong to us that the wicked people have been taken from us to be refound. Bless my family so that we can no longer be poor in Jesus name.
LORD I DEPEND ON YOU , PLS MY FRIENDS, THE MEMBER OF ONE FAMILY HELP ME IN PRAYER

Praying for your father’s healing and your husband …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, please have mercy on Amanda’s family, upon her Dad, her husband, and her.
Jesus, knowing the hard realities of human life during Your own earth-time, please lead her husband to appropriate, reliable employment, and the confidence and presentation to gain it.
Please grant Amanda continued courage and faith.
Thank You, Jesus

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Jesus please help Amanda and her husband to keep faith and hope, despite the difficulty of finding employment along with so many unemployed people.

[FONT=Verdana]Jesus who lived amongst us as human person with human needs, please have mercy on those who have lost jobs, and incomes, especially now Amanda's husband. I[/FONT]n Your understanding of human needs, please grant our prayers for reliable work for him

Praying hard.

Jesus , please have mercy on Amanda's family, upon her Dad, her husband, and her.
Jesus, knowing the hard realities of human life during Your own earth-time, please lead her husband to appropriate, reliable employment, and the confidence and presentation to gain it.

Lord, please heal Amanda's father and help him recover speedily, and bless Amanda's husband with an excellent job soon. If he has to wait to get the job you want for him, may he keep up his strength and patience by receiving you daily in the Eucharist. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

Amen.

I'm praying for your father's health and that your husband finds a job.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.