My sister Anne was just rushed to the emergency room

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying…

I’m sorry your family is going through this. I will pray for Anne’s healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Keeping her in prayer.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Again, many thanks for your prayers.

Rocket

Loving God,

We pray for the healing of Rocket’s sister Anne and for her family as they minister to her. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Anne and her family, and bless the medical staff who cares for her. Please have mercy on your child Anne and heal her in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also comfort Rocket as he worries about the condition of his sister.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Lord, please flood Your merciful love and healing on Anne, and reassure her caring family.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

We pray for the healing of Rocket’s sister Anne and for her family as they minister to her. Please send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Anne and her family, and bless the medical staff who cares for her. Please have mercy on your child Anne and heal her in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also comfort Rocket as he worries about the condition of his sister.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Update: Anne checked into the hospital again today. Now they think it cellulitis. Still praying and asking for your prayers. I saw her yesterday and she said her meds weren’t working.

She will continue to be in my prayers.

Dear Lord, please flood Your merciful love and healing on Anne, and grant that her treatment will be successful.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Continuing prayers for Anne and you. Also for the people who treat her at the hospital.
(I think of her quite often during the day and pray for her, I love that name, reminds me of St. Anne, so I will ask her intercession.)

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

Rocket, you who pray for so many other deserve our prayers and more. I will ask the Blessed Mother to watch over and intercede for her during my Rosary tonight.

God bless.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.