mY SISTER IN LAW IS PREGNANT . PRAISE GOD!

Thanks to you LORD for answering my prayer for my sister in law Marcie TO BE PREGNANT. Praise to you LORD GOD, that Marcie is pregnant ,thanks to you LORD GOD and all glory and honor is yours Almighty Father, in Jesus’s name, amen. Lord I ask that you bless this baby in her womb and bless Marcie and let this be a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby .Thanks LORD for this, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen . Everyone pray for Marcie and the baby in her womb. thanks, We are all very happy and exccited with this blessing and gift from God. ,John

A prayer that your sister in law has a healthy happy baby!:slight_smile:

Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
[cure for bladder problem]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

Mother of Christ, you know, as no other mother can, the high dignity of motherhood. You know how immensely great is the privilege to call into this world a tiny soul destined to praise God forever in heaven. This is the privilege Marcie now seeks, Mary!

Confidently I beg you to assist her, for I know that motherhood is so precious in your sight. And confidently too, I hope for this blessing through your divine Son, since Jesus is the lover of the little children and has said that we should allow them to come to Him.

It is for this blessing that I beg you to join to my petitions your own holy intercession, that I might be privileged to bring to Jesus a little one such as He so dearly loves, that He may bless it, that He may bless Marcie, also, in her motherhood, and that He may then make them both grow in the wonders of His Divine Life.
Mother of Mothers, Pray for them!

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thoust amongst women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death

Amen.

Thanks be to God!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit!
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

I am very happy for you John! Congratulations!

hi thanks for praying kilo, mary , tchtax for your prayers . please keep praying. she has low hcg and she will be seeing the doctor tomorrow. pray her hcg levels get high . LORD protect this baby and raise the hcg levels in normal range . thank you LORD , in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone keep praying, John

St. GABRIEL THANK YOU . St. Gabriel please keep praying. she has low hcg and she will be seeing the doctor tomorrow. pray her hcg levels get high . LORD protect this baby and raise the hcg levels in normal range . thank you LORD , in Jesus’s name, amen. Everyone keep praying, John

My sister in law was told her hcg levels are very low. she needs them to be high .Everyone pray hard . She sees the doctor tomorrow. Help my niece or nephew in the womb have a healthy pregnancy and birth. LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY NIECE OR NEPHEW in her womb , LET THESE HCG LEVELS RISE UP HIGH . thanks LORD for this , in Jesus’s name, amen. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord I pray for my sister in law Marcie b. and the baby in her womb. Raise her hcg levels to high levels and bless my sister in law and her baby in her womb.Lord let this be a healthy and joyous pregnancy. thanks to you Lord, in Jesus’s name I pray, amen.All glory and honor is yours Almighty Father,in Jesus’sname, amen. BLESSED MOTHER intercede , pray to our LORD for my niece or nephew in Marcie’s womb, let this baby be healthy andf be born healthy. Let the hcg levels be very high and the baby healthy. thank you Blessed Mother . I love you, Blessed Mother, AMEN.Please everyone pray, thanks, John B.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Marcie and her family. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.