My sister in law was rushed to hospital she miscarried . Now they need to do surgery . She is in surgery .Pray for Marcie

:frowning: Marcie was rushed to the hospital as she had a miscarriage .Marcie is in surgery right now .Please pray for Marcie . She is undergoing surgery . She had the miscarriage . Now they are doing surgery on her . We are shocked that She had a miscarriage . We were so happy about her pregnancy of twins . She was 2 months pregnant . I am very saddened as we were all so overjoyed with the pregnancy .:frowning: Please pray for the souls of those babies that were in her womb . Pray for Marcie , the husband Sal and their daughter Gabriella let this family heal and be blessed dear lord ! Praise God . Thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John , God Bless you Marcie ! , JOHN

Praying for the family.

Thanks Indyann , PLEASE keep praying for this family ! . :slight_smile:
Do pray for Marcie . I KNOW it is a difficult loss for her plus undergoing surgery . She had a miscarriage . I am very saddened as we were all so overjoyed with the pregnancy . Please pray for the souls of those babies that were in the womb . Please all pray for Marcie . I am crying as I write this .:frowning: I am sorry .I am sorry , so sorry for her and my brother . GOD IS HEALING AND BLESSING MARCIE ! LORD LET HER BE HEALTHY ! Thank you , God Bless you ALL , LOVE , JOHN

praying. May God be with you and strengthen you all through this difficult time.

prayers :gopray2:

Praying.

Praying for Marcie and all of her family.

JMJ,

Ricardo

Praying for Marcie now!

Everyone thanks for your wonderful prayers .:slight_smile: Keep her and the family in your prayers . I THANK YOU AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED ! God Bless you All ! / John:thumbsup:

Praying for Marcie and the family. May God comfort them. :gopray2:

John,
I will offer my rosary tonight for Marcie and your brother. May they find peace and comfort in the arms of Jesus and Mary.

Thanks miangel, they do need your prayers ! Thanks for saying the Rosary ! PLEASE keep praying for this family ! .
Do pray for Marcie . I KNOW it is a difficult loss for her plus undergoing surgery . She had a miscarriage . I am very saddened as we were all so overjoyed with the pregnancy . Please pray for the souls of those babies that were in the womb . Please all pray for Marcie . I am crying as I write this . I am sorry .I am sorry , so sorry for her and my brother . GOD IS HEALING AND BLESSING MARCIE ! LORD LET HER BE HEALTHY ! Thank you , God Bless you ALL , Keep praying everyone for my brother’s wife Marcie , Sal and for my niece Gabriella and pray for the soul of the lost baby 2 months in the womb . LOVE , JOHN

Terribly tragic. I am so sorry, John! My condolences to the family whom I will keep in prayer. May The Lord comfort and console all…
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_14_5.gifJMJ

Thanks Barbara Therese they do need your prayers ! Thanks I ask if you can say the Rosary ! PLEASE keep praying for this family !:thumbsup: .The baby was 2 months in the womb , the other day yesterday the Doctor did not hear the heartbeat . At that point she was rushed to the hospital . The baby’s heart had stopped . They did an operation to actually remove the dead baby .:frowning:
Do pray for Marcie . I KNOW it is a difficult loss for her plus undergoing surgery . She had a miscarriage . I am very saddened as we were all so overjoyed with the pregnancy . Please pray for the souls of those babies that were in the womb . Please all pray for Marcie . I am crying as I write this . I am sorry .I am sorry , so sorry for her and my brother . GOD IS HEALING AND BLESSING MARCIE ! LORD LET HER BE HEALTHY ! Thank you , God Bless you ALL , Keep praying everyone for my brother’s wife Marcie , Sal and for my niece Gabriella and pray for the soul of the lost baby 2 months in the womb . LOVE , JOHN

All keep her in prayer . Also Marcie is deeply depressed right now and in alot of pain physically after surgery . . She can’t accept the loss of the baby . She is unable to cope with this reality . She is in deep depression and sadness . Pray for Marcie ! Thanks, John

We were all overjoyed when we heard she was 2 months pregnant . Now everyone is heartbroken . PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY ! THANKS- JOHN

:signofcross:Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now & at the hour of our death. Amen.

Still praying for them, keep us informed… God heal the depression this woman is feeling and heal her physically and spiritually as well.

My prayers go out to Marcie and family. May they find peace.

I will pray for all of you. I pray for you too John .
Father God we ask you to send your Holy Spirit to this family with love, peace, and consolations in your Presence. May they find comfort in each other and feel your touch. We pray in Jesus precious name. Touch all these little ones who are suffering right now and touch and help John too for he is suffering too. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.