My sister in law

Please keep my sister in law in your prayers. She has been battling cancer for 15 plus years and this time it may be headed towards her brain.
Thanks in advance for your support. :slight_smile:
And thanks to God who keeps my world afloat.:smiley:
Amanda

***+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers.***
***May Christ be her Presence and peace.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you for the lovely reminder that God is mercy and love and calms us in our fears.
thanks Gail.
Amanda

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your SIL and family.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around this woman and present her to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for her courage, strength and healing. Please ask Him to hold her and her family in His loving arms. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hi Amanda,

I will be praying for your SIL.

Dear Amanda
What a strong woman your sister-in-law is! God bless her for her courage.
My prayers are with you and your family who have lovingly stood by her all these years.
I ask God to help and her her and all your family now in this serious development.
And may God always keep your heart and your life afloat…
Trishie

Praying for your SIL…

Lord, Amanda’s sister in law has been battling and suffering from cancer for 15 years. Once again Lord, allow her to overcome this latest battle. Please Lord, give her strength, courage, and most of all healing. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

Amanda, I will bring this intention with me to adoration this afternoon. God bless you.

Thank you all for your loving prayerful thoughts and words.
God Bless.
Amanda

more prayers on the way from this house!

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.