My sister needs God

Pray for my sister to have faith…and trust in the Lord. May God show her the way. Pray for my sister Vicki to give all her problems to God.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your sister Vicki.

:crossrc:

Dear Lord, please make Your presence known to Vicki. Touch her heart and turn her to You. Save her, O Lord. In Jesus name we pray.

I have a brother who needs the same…

Blessed Saints in Heaven, please lead the way to having stronger faith for these people. Help to ease their doubts and encourage their need for finding God. Amen

Praying for Vicki and Thunder’s brother…God, grant them strong and enduring faith…Amen

Praying very hard for Vicki.

Asking St. Faustina to pray for your sister Vicki.

St. Joseph and St. Thomas the Apostle, patron saints against doubt, please pray for the OP’s sister. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Hello again onelife1. I am praying for your sister Vicki.

continuing prayers…

Praying for Vicki.

Thank you, and God Bless all

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.