My sister's death

**** A few weeks ago, I posted a prayer request for my sister who was in intensive care at Providence Regional Hospital in Anchorage, Ak. Please keep her in your prayers. My sister died on October 25th. Peace of Christ to each of you…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for her soul and for your entire family. I’m so sorry for your loss.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy On Ur Daughter

May divine assistance remain on all of us.
May her soul through the Mercy of God rest in peace.

Amen

Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace
Amen

Praying for you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Eternal rest grant unto AnitaLynn’s sister , O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul rest in peace in Heavenly Father’s arms.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the Mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

May she rest in peace and may God comfort her loved ones!

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. may she rest in peace amen
grandma glor

I’m sorry…I pray for your sister that she has gone to rest in hopes of rising again. I pray for you and your family, also.

RIP and condolences to the family!

Holy Angels, please pray for her soul

J+M+J
For the soul of AnitaLynn’s sister:

In paradisum deducant te angeli:
in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres,
et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Jerusalem.

Chorus angelorum te suscipiat,
et cum Lazaro quondam paupere
aeternam habeas requiem.

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and may your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

May the arms and Grace of our Lord be with you and your family to carry you during this hard time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.