My sister's good friend passed away from his battle with cancer

Please remember my sister’s friend who passed away this morning. Thank you. A note from my sister:

My friend Bob passed away this morning (Monday—it was shortly after midnight). I was able to visit with him this past Friday and I did pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet at his bedside. I do feel comforted in that. I had made a last minute decision to visit him before my trip to the WI Dells Polish Fest. He had been on oxygen and morphine so he was in no pain and was peaceful for him. Please continue to pray for my friend Bob.

Praying for your intentions…:gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord have mercy.

Praying for the repose of Bob’s soul and for his family and friends during this sad time.

Eternal Rest Grant Unto Him O Lord And Let Perpetual Light Shine Upon Him. May He Rest In Peace Amen.
Grandma Glor

***+JMJTJ+

I pray that Bob will rest in peace, and his loved ones will be consoled in their grief.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for the repose of his soul, and for comfort to be granted to all his friends and family.

May God be with Bob’s family and friends, like your sister, and comfort them and bring them peace. May Bob find in heaven light, happiness, and peace in being with God, His angels, and saints.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.