My Soldier is COMING HOME

My nephew has rotated out of Afghanistan and is in Germany! He is due home June23rd for a short leave.

Many of my friends from CAF know I have not been able to post for a long time due to work issues and school requirements etc. However, this is the little boy I helped to raise since he was 18 months old. I was not all that happy about him joining the Army during war time, but I know it is right to honor honorable choices and this was an honorable choice.

SO - I am so grateful to God and Our Lady for protecting him while he was over there. And I wanted to just share the good news!

YIPPPEEEEE!!!!

A grateful Army Auntie:)

Leslie-
I'm happy for you and your nephew. :) Have a wonderful visit with him!

joy cometh in the morning
praise and thanksgiving:extrahappy::crossrc:

:D

We thank him for his service!

Dear Soldier,

Welcome home!

Thank you for your service to our country. May you be blessed by God in all things

monicatholic

Thanks be to God!

YAY! Have a nice visit with him!

Wonderful news! Have a great visit during his leave.

Praise God he's coming home safe! Thank him for his service. Enjoy your visit! Your post made my day! :)

[quote="cradlecatholic5, post:9, topic:243286"]
Praise God he's coming home safe! Thank him for his service. Enjoy your visit! Your post made my day! :)

[/quote]

Same for me! I am so happy to read the OP.

God bless you!

Please give him my deepest thanks for his service. Where would we be without our warriors who help protect us and lots of people all over the world?

:thumbsup:

You must be so happy!

Congrats and thanks from a proud Navy mom. :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.