my son andrew

hello, my name is drea. I am not sure how to post prayer intentions? my son hates me he is on meth he is delusional and paranoid. I am not allowed to see my granddaughters or the family pets. I just want my son back if it is gods will. and I pray for the safety of those around him. that he will overcome addiction and find god. a am also an addict. pray for my other sons safety and myself aswell. and I also hold up every single members prayer intentions. in jesus name I pray, amen.

Praying for you, your son andrew, your other son, and your intentions …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Welcome, drea. Merciful Lord, may drea’s family be healed from addiction so that you can be reconciled for the good of all. In Jesus’ name, amen.

++++++++++++++

Prayer for the Addicted

God of mercy, we bless You in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, Who ministered to all who came to Him. Give Your strength to this afflicted family. Enfold them in Your love and restore them to the freedom of God’s children.

Lord, look with compassion on all those who have lost their health and freedom. Restore to them the assurance of Your unfailing mercy, strengthen them in the work of recovery, and help them to resist all temptation.

To those who care for them, grant patience and understanding and a love that perseveres. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

:signofcross:

Amen
:signofcross:

Dear Lord God,

May Drea and her family be lifted and delivered of the evils of addiction. Please Bless and help them. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayers are with you.

May God rescue your family in their bondage and give them refuge as if under the shadow of cherubim wings. Those are the same angels who guard over the holy temple.

It helps to have resources before the signs of an imminent crisis are too late. Look into the organization Hope Quest Ministry Inc., a Bible-based group in the Judeo-Christian tradition. If needed I can provide more information. The phone number for counseling is below and there is also a chat room service (or supposed to be).

Get Help Now: 866.377.7589

I’m praying for you and your son to overcome addiction

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.