My spine/Venerable John Newman

Brothers and SIsters in Christ:

Please remember me in prayer everyone.

I am so rapidly denervating and I do not know what to do.

I am turning this over to God but I am still praying for a miracle.

I can hardly walk now.

Please remember the Venerable John Newman as an intercessor.

He has purporedly interceded in a miracle involving healing of the spine.

I promise to remember all of you in prayer as always.

Thank you.

VitoJoseph

Venerable John Newman, please intercede for a miracle of healing for Vito’s spine.

Vito,

I will ask for the intercession of Ven. John Newman. Yes, miracles can and DO happen. I will pray the rosary for you, also. Please hold on to hope! God bless you.

+JMJTJ+

Vito, You are in my prayers for your strength, hope, peace, and healing

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Thank you sooo much everyone for al of your many prayers!!!

I am praying very hard for all your intentions right now.

VitoJoseph

Continuing to pray for your healing, Vito.
Have asked Venerable John Newman to intercede on your behalf,
to our Lord. :gopray2:

Praying for us in your difficult times truly is a very selfless thing to do.

Venerable Cardinal Newman, intercede for VitoJoseph so that he may regain physical control, that he maybe healed, so that he may enjoy life as the Lord has gifted to so many of us who take it for granted. Pray fervently for him so that he may honour the Lord who makes all things possible and attests to your powerful intercession.

St. Therese of Lisieux, pray for him, Doctor of Love, intercede for him so that the Love of God for him may physically manifest in him.
St. Jude, we pray for our intercession to heal VitoJoseph.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thank you so much everyone for your continued prayers!!!

I am praying for this website and all posters and readers to it every sinngle day.

VitoJoseph

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.