My St. Gemma story

Today is the day that the Passionists traditionally celebrate the feast day of St. Gemma Galgani. Gemma has become a great patron of mine, not by my choosing, rather because she seemed to have first found me. Gemma is also relatively unknown, at least in the U.S.

I wanted to share my personal story involving her incredible intercession. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to link to my page but I cant paste the whole thing here. Feel free to message me for the link to the story as I really want to share what God has done in my life through Gemma on this her feast day!

Pax Christi

Very happy for you! And nicely written. Thanks for sharing. :heart:

–edit-- Nice blog! I enjoyed some of your other posts as well! Very happy for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks! St. Gemma, pray for us!

What a beautiful story! I have a 1st Class Relic of her as well as all Passionist saints. I got it a very long time ago.

I’m going to pray to St. Gemma too for a miracle of grace in my life. Which prayer do you suggest?

That’s awesome! I love meeting other people who know of her. I don’t have any particular prayer, I usually just hold her relic and ask through the mercy of God that she intercede for me. She’s particularly efficacious in the realm of spiritual warfare.

I probably wont understand this side of Heaven, but all I know is she was given to me as a patron and protector and for that I’m very grateful! I love telling people about her!

Just read the autobiography of St. Gemma recently - fantastic!!

By Fr. Germanus? I’ve been amazed by the fact that in all my searching there isn’t more than a few books on Gemma. For a canonized saint, that is rather incredible/sad. Maybe someday I’ll write one :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.