My Testimony: From Cultural "Christian" to Islam to Chrislam to Calvinism to the Fullness of the Faith

I have just finished reading your testimony, and it is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. One question I have, that I didn’t get a clear answer from reading: what convinced you Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who came and was crucified from our and rose from the dead, and is seated at the right hand of the Father, opposed to the Islam belief which is close to docetism.

Thanks for sharing, I watch the Journey Home every Monday night and reruns during the week. Hope to see you on there soon. Welcome Home !!! God Bless, Memaw

That happened in my chrislam stage. When I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt the first Christians believed Jesus truly became man and died, and the new testament was reliable, I reinterpreted the Qur’ans account of the crucifixion to fit the bible’s - because the bible had to be true.

And the Holy Spirit crushed my heart when I became convicted of my sin. Then the indescribable love flooded in in my brokenness - he died for ME so I don’t have to die - even though I deserve it because my sin is so offensive to a holy God.

The Holy Spirit opened my eyes.

Thanks Memaw! God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.