My thanks to St. Jude!

This isn’t exactly a prayer intention, but I didn’t know where else I should post this. :o And I just had to say it somewhere… this is long overdue, in fact.

Anyway I would just like to acknowledge my great thanksgiving for Saint Jude’s intercession on my behalf. I prayed the novena given in the link below and finished several months ago. My prayers weren’t answered in the exact way I expected, but looking back now I can see how things are even better now than if I had had it “my way” after all. In the long-term God had provided for me even more than I had dared hope!

I’ll spare you guys the long boring details of what my exact situation was, but if you take one thing from this post please know how much I REALLY recommend this novena for anyone of you who think you are in a hopeless situation right now. Also, don’t be discouraged if your prayers aren’t answered in a way that are apparent to you immediately after you finish the novena. Just keep hopeful because God will provide for you what you really need. :thumbsup:

ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/jude.htm

Prayers of Thanksgiving for your prayers being answered through the intercession of St. Jude.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Loving God,

You hear our prayers and offer your plan for us each day. Sometimes your call is a tiny whisper in the middle of a hurricane and we do not have the discernment or consistency of prayer life to hear and respond to your call. Thanks be to God for exoflare’s response to your plan for his/her life and for the taking the very positive action of returning all the glory and praise to you. As our Lord Jesus spoke about this in the Gospel of Luke, Chapter 17 when he healed ten lepers, Jesus said in reply, “Ten were cleansed, were they not? Where are the other nine? Has none but this foreigner returned to give thanks to God?” Then he said to him, “Stand up and go; your faith has saved you.”

All glory, honor, and praise is yours Almighty Father, for ever and ever.

Amen.

This is a very powerful novena to St. Jude. A member of our family printed the exact same novena from the EWTN website recently and we all prayed the novena. Thank you St. Jude for answering our prayer.

Praise God!

My thanks to God for granting your prayers.
God bless you for your gratitude

Thanks be to God for answering your prayers.
YEA!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.