My THIRD cancer!

I’ve had melanoma (1992) and thyroid cancer (2005)…and in getting the results back from a PET CT fusion scan, yay! I beat the thyroid cancer! And they found a breast cancer.

Isn’t there some kind of prize for having three cancers?

Please pray for me.

:crossrc: I am praying for you Liz.

God Bless,
Gladys

:harp:

Prayers for a fellow Kentuckian.

praying for you.:gopray:

I’m sorry that you have to face cancer for the 3rd time. I’ll be praying for you. :gopray:

I am praying for you.

In Kentucky - that’s a triple crown - of the wrong kind unfortunately.

God Bless your strength and courage and may God’s graces be upon you and help you with this setback. We pray for your continued success and peace of mind on your recovery road(s). Amen.

:crossrc:Praying!!:crossrc:

I will do some special prayers for you.

Praying to St Peregrine for you :gopray2:

With my prayers - Joe

praying for you and keep up the optimism:thumbsup:

I know someone dear to me who had cancer. So I will only be glad to pray for you!,

Pray to saint peregrine, patron saint against cancer.

Saint peregrine, patron saint against cancer, i ask for your intercession on my behalf to the heavenly Father that this person is able to deal well with their cancer and beat it. Please Father, hear my prayer and let your divine mercy shower upon this person. thank you most loving Father. I ask this in the name of your dear Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Saint peregrine, pray for us.

Amen.

Praying…My dh had cancer 34 times in 44 years. It’s a cross to bear, but don’t despair. It can be beat again. Hang in there.

My heart and prayers go out to you and if I may say this, God must really love you to have you share a lot in his/your sufferings.:grouphug:

Praying for you…
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

you are in my prayers, may God heal you,

Praying.

Me too. :gopray:

To still have your sense of humor after all of this is great too! :slight_smile: Praying for your courage and strength, and a good recovery…

Отче наш, що єси на небесах. Нехай святиться Ім’я Твоє, нехай прийде Царство Твоє, нехай буде воля Твоя, як на небі, так і на землі. Хліб наш насущний дай нам сьогодні. І прости нам провини наші, як і ми прощаємо винуватцям нашим. І не введи нас у спокусу, але визволи нас від лукавого. Амінь.

:byzsoc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.