My tooth!

OK, I am almost 40, and I admit, I am scared of the Dentist.:eek: Thats right a grown man. Anyway I went in today and I have a tooth that is cracked!:eek: I DO have a good Dentist, one of these “Sedation Dentist” who pills you up and shoots you up before a long procedure , mine will take about an hour. But, silly as it might sound, pray for me, I go to the Dentist 2x a year. But it is just a little Phobia of mine.:blush:

Oh, and I will be going in next Tues. for that cracked tooth!

Praying for you and hoping you are well soon!

you are in my prayers, i also hav a cracked tooth that disables me from chewing with that half of my mouth, i bear the pain because i too am afraid of the dentist,

Praying for you, Glorfindel…I always dread my trip to the dentist, too!

Glorfindel, I am praying for you.

Oh, Glorfindel, I can so relate. You’ll be in my prayers! You say your dentist “pills and shoots you up” before procedures, and I see you’re in Texas…if you like him and you’re in the DFW area, do PM me and give me his name…I’m a chicken like you and need a good chicken dentist.
Praying for you…

I’ll pray that God unwimps you!

Offering it up for the Souls in Purgatory helps, as does saying Hail Marys during the procedure. (I’m more afraid of being sedated than I am of dental stuff.) :smiley: :thumbsup: :o

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I don’t think you’re alone in such nervousness! Please God all will go well. God grant you peace in all the challenges of your life! :slight_smile:

Praying!

prayers for you…

kate

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.