My un-ruly stick

I heard it said before that sin is reserved to God. Jesus also says to become perfect just as your Father in Heaven is perfect.
If all of this is true then I guess sin is reserved to me also in striving for His image of perfection.
I forgive people their sins so that I may be able to continue in my sins also–of which are reserved to me in His image of perfection, the Lord God Almighty. I even go as far as forgiving the devil his sins, especially; so in Heaven he may be forgiven as I have forgiven him; afterall, Jesus has given us power to forgive eachothers sins–as those sins you have forgiven they are forgiven and those sins you retain they are retained.
And since I have power to forgive everyone their trespasses then I am in no need of penance since forgiveness of sins is penance enough.
I just wanted to give you insight into how I measure with my un-ruly stick; since how I measure is what shall be measured to me; and how I judge so shall I be judged. And since I judge with such an un-ruly stick I cannot be judged by any God, if His Word means anything.
I just wanted to share my insight with you; for perhaps you can measure with my un-ruly stick–to help take some of that burden of guilt off of your shoulders.
Remember, the key is to become perfect just as the Heavenly Father is perfect; and since sin is reserved to God, in the image of His perfection, sin is reserved to you, also.
This is my un-ruly stick of which no one can measure up to me upon the day of Judgement. It is a correct judgement. Logical in every step. And with what measure you measure so shall it be measured to you; but with an un-ruly stick there is no way that it can be measured back to me; therefore I pass through Judgement safely.
Have I plucked the sliver out of your eye? Here, I will cast the beam out of my own eye.
This is the heresy. The church would have everyone measure with the same stick by adhering to the principles of the church; but thats not what Jesus says. He says with what measure you measure with so shall it be measured to you. And if I measure with an un-ruly stick then how could it be measured back to me.
For instance, I find No need to confess my sins to a priest. Jesus says that when you pray you should go into your closet to pray to your Father in secret and what your Father sees in secret so shall he reward you openly. So I go into my lonesome to pray; but my prayer is not a formal prayer but a conversation with my Heavenly Father of which I confess my sins; and since He seen it in secret, He rewards me openly–of which I ask Him, in His name (so shall it be done to fulfill my joy), for my reward to be the forgiveness of my sins, and so it is to completion.
Do you see my un-ruly stick and how I measure? Have I plucked the sliver that is in your eye. However, I cannot teach a blind man colours.

God and sin are mutually exclusive.
Revelation 21: 27 says “…nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who does abominable things or tells lies. Only those will enter whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life”

You are not sorry for your sin in order to sin again.

Satans are doomed forever!

…and please, write your post with paragraphs to make it easier to understand and read.

God is perfect, and there is no sin ever associated with God. You cannot continue to sin and expect no punishment from God. You do not have power to judge people and forgive sins anyway. Only God has the power to do that. If you really believe what you are saying here, your soul is in deep danger.

God is perfect, and there is no sin ever associated with God. You cannot continue to sin and expect no punishment from God. You do not have power to judge people and forgive sins anyway. Only God has the power to do that. If you really believe what you are saying here, your soul is in deep danger.

the_heretic,

A more clearer translation of this word “perfect” would be “merciful” or “compassionate”. This is in keeping with the context of the Holy Scripture and is the standard in which we are to use.

So keeping that in mind, perhaps it would be a wiser use of time to put this into action instead of appearing to make an attempt to justify your sins. :rolleyes:

Jealousy is a sin. The Jews know him as a jealous God and even wrathful.
Are you telling me the God of the Jews is not the same God of the new testament?

That’s not the way I measure. We all don’t measure with the same stick.

Righteous anger is different. God’s wrath is against sin. I am not telling you at all that God is different in the Old Testament and in the New Testament.

You claim in your profile that you are a Catholic. If so, you need to measure with the Catechism of the Catholic Church.

I can measure with whatever stick I make. Just because you people are blind to words such as; what measure you measure with the same will be measured back to you–does not mean I have to follow you blindly. Blind men lead the blind into pits.

Do you realize what the Catholic Church says about sin? How do you feel as a Catholic? Are you obedient to the Church’s teachings?

I think our heretic friend here is aptly self-named. He’s no Catholic. Probably not even any type of Christian. Probably a JW or Mormon. Definitely not Catholic.

Actually he sounds even more like someone trying to look cool spouting Gnosticism or Fox Zen. Someone shouldn’t be allowed unsupervised in the New Age bookstores.

[SIGN]Do not feed the trolls![/SIGN]

Good job on sounding serious while making no sense.

since how I measure is what shall be measured to me; and how I judge so shall I be judged. And since I judge with such an un-ruly stick I cannot be judged by any God

I think a real outpouring of wisdom is evident here where Jesus has revealed a secret doorway out of the bondage of sin apart from what is commonly taught.

Freedom from this vice is, Jesus teaches, a matter of radical simplicity yet to pursue it is a path so narrow that few pass through. The simple instruction? Judge not and you will be free from divine judgement.

Sin, in a very significant sense, is a human fabrication. When we cease to project our shortcomings upon those that we encounter, upon society at large, we dissolve the complex structure of marginalization and persecution that permeates our communities even today. Ceasing to see people as they are, and instead, in light of our perceptions, prejudices and convictions, we occlude the beauty of God’s children and, by bringing judgement upon those upon whom we are connected, we bring judgement upon ourselves.

Jesus is advocating a certain clarity of mind where we encounter others from an entirely new point of seeing. I am not inclined to think he is implying a liscene to hedonism so long as we cease to condemn those who behave likewise, but rather, that when enountering others we see them beneath the web of perceptions that has been imposed overtop of their pure and pristine identity in God. By doing this, we draw into light the same pristine identity within ourselves and sin is dissolved.

This is precisely the definition of Cafeteria Catholicism, if our friend is indeed “Catholic” as his public profile says. While we would like to think that he is what he says he is, the propositions he makes tells us otherwise.

Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

-Philippians 2:12

It would be arrogant in the extreme to ignore the many warnings in scripture. Ignorance may well be bliss, but those who have coupled knowledge to their love of the almighty God tremble all the more.

Great post Gnosis but who amoung us is without sin?

John 8:7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.