My Uncle Just Died

I only had one close uncle because my dad doesn’t have any siblings and my mother just has one sister. This morning her sister’s husband, my uncle, who I knew all my life died.
Although he comes from a very Catholic family, I’m not sure how religious he was.
Can you please pray for him and also for my Aunt?

Thank you and God bless.

Praying for your uncle and for you and your family.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please grant Your mercy to Lui’s uncle’s soul.
Lui, I am sad that you have lost your uncle who is so important to you. I ask Jesus to comfort you with all the happy memories you have of him. God bless you, Trishie :grouphug:

With Your merciful arms, Lord, please welcome Lui’s uncle into Your eternal banquet of joy. Comfort Lui’s aunt in this time of anxiety, Lui, and all those who suffer from this loss. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Thank you, Trishie.
I never lost a person this close. My grandparents all died when I was a kid. The death of my uncle hit me harder than I expected:( :bighanky:
I can’t really believe he is dead. It seems unreal.

Thank you everybody.

Praying for your uncle and family…

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Son

May he rest in peace and may God comfort his family!

Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity, of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins and those of the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.