My uncle's condition is very serious

I just received the news that my uncle (dad's brother) is in a serious condition. He had been abroad and was hospitalized over there. Now, yesterday night they brought him here and he's in a hospital in Mumbai. I don't know exactly what has happened to him. My dad didn't give me the details, but he did say something like "there's internal bleeding...", and his tone of speaking was rather serious.

There's another reason why this situation is troublesome. My cousin is getting married this month. And we've all been waiting anxiously for this great moment in his life. I don't want my uncle to miss out on this wonderful occasion of my cousin's marriage due to illness. Worse (God forbid), I don't want my uncle to die :(! That would not only bring great grief to our family, but also ruin my cousin's wedding.

Please pray for my uncle. Pray that he may be well very soon and may be able to attend my cousin's wedding.

Praying that the doctors are able to stop the bleeding and that your uncle is healed in time to go to the wedding …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Loving Father we ask Your blessings on Wesleys' family, and especially his uncle. Grant him the best care for his healing.
We ask Your blessings on the marriage of Wesley's cousin.
Please grant happiness and peace to this family.
Thank You Father, in Jesus' name.

I hope you receive good news soon...

Lord Jesus, I humbly ask that, if it is your Holy Will, you heal Wesley's uncle. Be with all of his family, send your Spirit to comfort them. Amen. :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, if it is your will, please heal Wesley's uncle and help him recuperate soon enough to attend the wedding. Please bless this family with health for Wesley's uncle and a glorious wedding day for Wesley's cousin with all the family present, joyful and well. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

I thank all of you for praying. My uncle is much better now.

Praying hard for his recovery.

Uncle's still recovering. Wedding was excellent today! :)

Glad the wedding went well today

Lord please heal this uncle

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

closed #14

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.