My wife and my baby

Please could we pray for my wife and my soon to be new born baby. My wife is being induced on Sunday night. So far her pregnancy has been without complication, please everyone pray that it stays that way in the final days/hours.

Pray please for my wife’s health and my baby’s health.

Her name will be Olivia.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Children.

your wife and your baby are in my prayer

Praying!

Praying for your family.

(Congratulations!!)

praying

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Congratulations!

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

How wonderful and exciting! I will pray for both of you and the new little sweetie!

Praying for your wife, Olivia, and you…

Ps…Love the Crucifix in your sig…

praying for your blessed family!

:hug1:

Jesus please give safe delivery and quick recovery to this mother, and a good beginning of a wonderful life for Olivia.

Praying for your wife and new baby to be healthy and home soon. Christ’s Peace!

Hi,

By now, I’m guessing you’re in the midst of the miracle! I’m praying earnestly for you. My wife was induced with our first child. It’s nerve-wracking, but the doctors really do know what they’re doing (usually).

Praying for your wife, your daughter and you! Best of luck and welcome to the greatest club in the world.

God is Great!

the beauty of a baby…something so small shows the world how great God is!

Tell us the 'Good News"!

God Bless your Holy Family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.